Ice-Dyed Women’s Racerback Tank
A classic favorite, but with a twist! Our ice and snow dyeing method brings a unique, one-of-a-kind style that is perfect for lounging at home with a #selfcare face mask session, but also versatile enough to wear out and about with friends on your next weekend adventure.
The perfect tank for every body type, this soft and stretchy tank is not too flowy and not too tight. Layer it under your favorite cardigan or jean jacket during cooler weather, rock it during your next workout, or sport it on a day at the beach in the warm sun. So many options!
- 50% poly, 25% ringspun cotton and 25% rayon
- Scalloped hem
- Women's fit
- True to size (size up if you prefer a looser fit)
Designed and printed in Minnesota
A few notes about our process:
- The long, unique process we use means that every single garment is truly a work of art. A few things to expect with your beautiful piece:
- Using a dye in powder format creates beautiful pops of unexpected color that give each piece its charm (for example, with a burgundy dye you might still see pops of green, yellow, or blue!)
- As the ice and snow melt during the process, the dye spreads freely throughout the garment - some areas take on more color, whereas other areas can be entirely untouched by the dye. These are normal patterns and provide a beautiful, abstract appeal!
- All dyed garments are dyed individually by hand from our home in Oakdale, MN - each batch takes over 24 hours to produce! We use only dyes that are widely accepted as eco-friendly and contain no toxic elements.
- Garments are laundered with unscented, hypoallergenic mild detergent and double-rinsed. This method ensures the least amount of potential color release after purchase (though laundering with like colors is still highly recommended).
- Shirt graphics can begin to "distress" (crack) over time - washing and drying inside out can help to reduce this.