Ice-Dyed Short Sleeve Stay Wild Women’s Cotton Tee
A classic favorite, but with a twist! Our ice and snow dyeing method brings a unique, one-of-a-kind style that is perfect for lounging at home with a #selfcare face mask session, but also versatile enough to wear out and about with friends on your next weekend adventure.
This soft, cotton t-shirt is slightly fitted and feminine to pair perfectly with your favorite pair of jeans or leggings.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Women's fit
- True to size (size up if you prefer a looser fit)
Designed and printed in Minnesota
A few notes about our process:
- The long, unique process we use means that every single garment is a different work of art. A few things to expect with your beautiful piece:
- Using a dye in powder format creates beautiful pops of unexpected color that give each piece its charm (for example, with a burgundy dye you might still see pops of green, yellow, or blue!)
- As the ice and snow melt during the process, the dye spreads freely throughout the garment - some areas take on more color, whereas other areas can be entirely untouched by the dye. These are normal patterns and provide a beautiful, abstract appeal!
- All dyed garments are dyed individually by hand from our home in Oakdale, MN - each batch takes over 24 hours to produce! We use only dyes that are widely accepted as eco-friendly and contain no toxic elements.
- Garments are laundered with unscented, hypoallergenic mild detergent and double-rinsed. This method ensures the least amount of potential color release after purchase (though laundering with like colors is still highly recommended).
- Shirt graphics can begin to "distress" (crack) over time - washing and drying inside out can help to reduce this.